Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 years ago
As you guys know, I am sucker for ANY gift sets and kits. This kit is only available at Ulta, and you can either find it online or in-store for $39. This kit includes a full-size Photo Finish Primer, Eyeshadow trio in Day-to-Date, Mini Photo Finish Lid Primer, Soft Lights Blush Duo in AM/PM, and Lip Enhancing Lip Gloss in Scoop and a AM/PM travel bag.
I actually went to Ulta to purchase another smash box foundation primer, because my travel sized one was running low. The primer alone costs $36, so of course I got this set instead! and it was the last set left in the store =)
This `All Day` beauty kit provides colors and shades that you can use to create a day look or a night look, and it also includes a step by step `Get-the-look` insert to help you get from day to night in just a few easy steps.
I haven`t had a chance to use all the products yet, but I wanted to share my first impressions on each of the products.
Blush/Soft Lights Duo in AM/PM:
- Shimmery peachy pink for a blush (AM)
- Shimmery bronze color for a highlight (PM)
- Both colors are very bendable, go very well together and give your skin a beautiful glow! I love this duo<3
Photo Finish Foundation Primer:
- This is actually my current favorite face primer. I own this one (the original photo finish) and the photo finish bronzing foundation primer. Which I will be reviewing in full detail very soon!
Lip Enhancing Gloss in Scoop:
- It`s a pink/peachy sheer shade with smflecks of shimmer. The gloss goes on pretty sheer and doesn`t change the color of my lips. Its a little bit sticky, but that makes it last a little longer.
Mini Photo Finish Lid Primer:
- I haven`t tried it yet, but I have heard mixed review on it. I like how it`s a nude color rather then clear. So after I get a chance to use it ill let you know how it compares to the other eye-primers I have used.
Eyeshadow Trio in Day-to-Date:
- Colors: Shimmery Brown/Plum, Lavender Taupe and a Soft Vanilla
- These are my first eye shadows from smashbox, and I am very impressed with the pigmentation and smoothness of all 3 colors.
AM/PM Travel Bag:
- There`s nothing special about the material of this makeup bag, but I actually love how it has two sides with zipped pockets. One for `AM` and one for `PM` to organize your products! So this is an extra bonus :)
Anyway the value of this kit is $115, so $39 is an awesome deal. I know all of these gift sets and value kits that you see at Ulta and Sephora all the time are soo tempting but many of them are totally worth it, especially if you were planing on buying a product that is included in a set like this. I am really happy with my purchase! I was going to get the face primer anyway which was $36 so for only $3 more I got a goregous blush, and eyeshadow trio, lipgloss, mini eye primer and makeup bag!
I wanted to share this with you all now instead of waiting since I know alot of these sets were for during the holidays and I don`t know how much longer Ulta will be carrying them. But if you would like to see a more in-depth review on any of this products after I get to use them all, just let me know!
Pictures belong to me! Marissa Nicole
Source link: http://www.ulta.com/smashbox/