Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Sedu Ionic Ceramic Straightening Iron 1.5 inches ($129.99)
- Orly Matte Finish Top Coat ($10.00)
- Nars Concealer in Ginger ($22.00)
- Sephora Decollete Lipstick ($12.00)
- Essie Turquoise & Caicos Polish ($8.00)
- Essie Mod Square Polish ($8.00)
- Essie A Cut Above Polish ($8.00)
- Nars Deluxe Sample Velvet gloss Lipstick Pencil in New lover (100 Beauty Insider points)
- Escada Rockin Rio Perfume Sample (Free)
Over the weekend I went to Ulta to get myself a new straightening iron. I chose the 1.5 inch Sedu Ionic Ceramic Straightening Iron. My sister has the same iron and I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it. It straightened my hair with one stroke and gave my hair a beautiful shine. I have really frizzy curly hair and it was a pain to straighten my hair but with this straightener I feel like I don`t have to sit for hours to get beautiful straight hair. You can curl your hair with this straightener as well. While I was at Ulta I picked up a few polishes as well. I also stopped by Sephora because I needed some concealer because my MAC Studio Finish Concealer was running out. I picked up the Nars Concealer in Ginger. I have never used this concealer before so lets see how I like it. I also picked up a Sephora Lipstick in Decollete. It is a nice red-orange color. The texture of this lipstick is very creamy which I love. I hope you guys had an amazing weekend!
( Picture is mine. Please.do not use)