Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I received my package from Sephora recently.
- Benefit Double the Bad
- Lady Gaga Fame
- Giorgio Armani Armani Code
- Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Sport
Benefit Double the Bad comes with a full size of Badgal Lash mascara and Badgal Liner Waterproof eyeliner. I`ve tried a travel size of the mascara before and it`s good. For the samples I kept Lady Gaga Fame for myself and gave the other two for men away.
My order qualified for an It Kit of deluxe samples and I chose Make It Last.
- Sephora Anti-shine Foundation Primer
- Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Makeup Base and Primer
- Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
- Lancome Hynose Star Mascara
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
- Kate Walsh Billionaire Boyfriend EDP
Of all the samples I`m most excited to try Sephora Anti-shine Foundation Primer, Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, and Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder.
Yesterday afternoon I stopped by Sephora while I was at the mall. I only wanted to get my VIB card and birthday gift so I walked straight to the checkout line. There was a lineup so I looked at the bins while I waited.
- Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town
This set includes minis of Already Famous, What Film Noir You In?, Dear Diary, and Metro Chic. But I didn`t buy this for myself, I will be giving this to my mom as part of her Christmas gift. I actually bought this for What Film Noir You In? because purple is my mom`s favourite colour so I hope she`ll like this.
All photos are my own.