Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
***Picture is my own***
So to start with I am gonna say that if you want to see these products in greater detail go to my blog which is newly up and running ytoday with this as my first post.
So I have been hitting up my local pound shop and body care for some good make up bargains which I highly recommend as you always get a good deal there
So to get started:
1. Technic Nail Polish (Cactus Flower) £1 - Bodycare
2. Technic Nail Polish (Amethyst) £1 - Bodycare
3. BC Maxi Lipstick (Minx) £1 - Bodycare
4. Sally Hansen Colour Comfort Lip Colour (Sunburst) | Sally Hansen Laquer Shine for lips (Jasmine) | Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine (Pulp) - was a pack of 3 for £1 which is such a good deal I already have a Sally Hansen lipstick which I like and wanted to try more and here I had such a great opportunity for such a good price. This came from Poundland.
5. Pretty:Perfecr Eye Roll on Concealer Light tint with Citrus £1 - Poundland I decided to give it a shot as you just never know with the cheap stuff.
So as you can see I didnt spend over a fiver I have got more coming up as I am always going in to see as you just never know what you may find.
Hit up your local pound shops and see what make up bargains youll find you jyust never know.
Have you ever managed to find any great deals like this?
Source link: http://www.customtrends.blogspot.com