Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am completely fed up with Apple headphones - I literally have gone through 3-4 this past year. I decided to try another brand and these are the headphones I purchased from Target. These are the Skullycandy Supreme Sound `The Fix` Headphones that retail for $49.99. I purchased the black ones because they`re the most universal and have been using these for over 2 weeks - so far, so good.
- Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad - I am using these headphones for my iPhone/iPad.
- Fix Technology - Your headphones won`t fall out of your ears
- Mic3 Remote - Take/Make Calls, Volume Control, Play/Pause, Track Control
- Travel Case - Store your headphones away
- I`m not a fan of earbuds that you stick in your ear because they always fall out, these stay in my ear majority of the time nonetheless comfortable on my ears
- Sound wise, it`s alright - I haven`t had any troubles and noise cancellation
Overall: These headphones are functionally and I haven`t experienced any problems yet. I like that it comes with a pouch too!
Want the same headphones? http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/fix-in-ear-black-chrome
Skullcandy SkullcandySupremeSound Headphones