Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I just got my SKIN 79 BB cream two weeks ago from YesStyle and I love it!
- gel-like consistency
- evens out my skin
- natural looking
- it has a pump (so it is hygienic)
- you only need to use a little
- can use it as a foundation
- light to medium coverage
- not too dewy finish
- covers redness very well
- I haven`t broke out from it
- only one shade (but if you are darker, you can mix it with your regular foundation)
- not long wearing (lasts 5-6 hours for me)
- hard to find (I got mine online where it was shipped from Korea)
- beware of fake BB creams (make sure you order it from a reputable place)
My family has been complimenting my skin when I was wearing it, so that is a good plus. Although it appears very light at first, the BB cream oxidizes and adapts to the skin very well.