Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
After a long week of work `Thank god it`s Friday` so my boyfriend and I decided to eat at T.G.I Fridays. This was our first time dining at T.G.I. Fridays together, if you haven`t been to T.G.I Friday`s - this is a casual American restaurant/bar that serves the usual ribs, burgers, steaks, and etc.
What I decided to order?
- 10 oz Sirloin Steak medium well with Grilled Shrimp Scampi with side of parmesan fries and mashed potatoes.
- The steak was cooked medium well however the meat was really chewy, comparing to BJ`s Brewhouse when I get medium well, my meat isn`t that chewy
- The steak has a steak meaty scent
- The shrimp was overwhelming with lime
- I was not too happy about the sides they offer. The fries were large steak fries, I am not a huge fan of them. I wish they had garlic bread or loaded mash potatoes as a side
- Price .. pretty expensive $22.99 I believe for this!
And out of topic service wasn`t that great. I had to say `excuse me` when I needed something.. that made our first experience not so well for a first impression.
Overall: I did not enjoy this entree, my boyfriend had to help me finish it. I would not be repurchasing this entree.
Have you been to TGIF? Do you enjoy the food - if so what do you usually order, if not - what were your experiences?
TGIF TGIFRIDAY Steak SirloinSteak Steakdinner shrimp ilovefood michellemaihuynh luuux