Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! I caught the tail-end of the 99 cent Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens! WOOHOO! I didn`t think I was going to make it over to the drugstore before it ended, and I also didn`t think any good colors would be left! But I was pleasantly surprised, I found so many that I loved!
From left to right, I got: Savage, Kissy, Bikini, Island Coral, and Out of This World. My boyfriend and I are going on vacation to Hawaii next winter and I`m already dreaming about it when I shop, which explains all of the bright colors!! (I`m also so over the winter and ready for it to be summer!)
1. I was drawn to Savage because it reminds me a lot of Fly from the Nicki Minaj OPI collection. The color in real life is a bit more muted than Fly, but it is still bright and I absolutely love it.
2. Kissy is one of the most gorgeous Sinful polishes I have ever seen, and I`m so surprised I was never drawn to it earlier! It is a dark blue/green duo-chrome with fine shimmer. This is the one I am going to bust out first on my nails and I cannot wait!
3. Bikini is a HOT color!! It is a bright pink/fuchsia color with very subtle shimmer which will look amazing on toenails!! Can`t wait for flip flop weather to show this baby off!
4. Island Coral is a gorgeous peach/pink creme color, and it`s a shade I have been looking for for a long time! It is a little similar to Sinful Colors "Hazard," but Hazard is very orange on the nails whereas Island Coral is more pink. They are both perfect colors for springtime!!
5. Out of This World is a metallic silver with lots of fine holographic shimmer. I already tried it on my toenails and it is a bit sheer (took about 3 coats to get the color in the bottle) but the final product is gorgeous! I`m very glad I picked up this color.
And can you believe I only spent $5 TOTAL?! They are very inexpensive as it is, but I am so glad I did not miss this opportunity!
What do you all think of the shades I got? Do you love Sinful Colors? Fave shades? Comment/share, I`d love to hear it! :)