Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Few simple ways to prevent spots...
1. Keep your face clean, it`s important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin`s surface.
2. Moisturize, always use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling.
3. Watch what you put on your hair... Avoid using fragrances, oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin`s pores and irritate your skin.
4. Keep your hands off your face... Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
5. Drink enough water to stay hydrated... Staying hydrated may help you maintain your clear skin. While there is conflicting scientific evidence supporting the claim that "water helps clear toxins out of your body.
6. Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week... The oils on your pillowcases can cause acne by spreading dirt, grime, and dead skin.
7. Exfoliate once a week... Exfoliating means gently wiping off the outer layer of the skin (called the "epidermis") in order to help slough off dead skin and unclog pores.
8. Don`t pick or squeeze your spots... it may be tempting, but it can cause infection and scarring.
skin beauty acne