Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while since I`ve blogged but hopefully I will keep up to date with it!
This is one of my many versions of stir fried noodles. I love making stir fried noodles and I thought I would put up another post of noodles! YAY FOR NOODLES! lol
Alright, so here is a list of the ingredients in this dish:
Rice Noodles - 4 cups cooked
Sliced Beef - 1 1/2 cups
Mushrooms 1 cup
Baby Bak Choy - 2 cups
Bean Sprouts - 2 cups
Egg cooked into an omelet - 3 eggs
Garlic - 3 cloves
Chicken Seasoning Powder
1. Soak noodles in warm water until soft, when soft drain water and set aside.
2. Take the sliced beef and put in soy sauce, chili sauce, ketchup and let marinade for 20 - 30 minutes.
3. While beef is marinading, prepare the vegetables by cutting them up in bite size pieces. (you can choose what ever vegetables you prefer but this is what I had in my fridge.
4. Fry garlic until aromatic then throw in stems of bak choy and cook till slightly soften.
5. Push the bak choy to one side of the pan then add in beef and fry till cooked thoroughly.
6. Add in more ketchup, chili sauce and soy sauce for more flavor to your noodles.
7. Add in mushrooms and the leaf part of bak choy, mix well until cooked then add softened noodles.
8. Add in bean sprouts.
9. In a small pan, cook an omelet then slice it up into bite size pieces. Add it to the noodle mixture.
10. Add in some water if noodles seem a bit dry.
11. Add any additional seasonings such as chicken seasoning, salt, pepper or sugar. Season to taste.
I hope you like the recipe! I sure did! YUM! It`s making me drool now haha.
Have a great day!