Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers, how are you? Ready for the summer? I am super excited for the summer (only a few weeks away for me!!) and graduating from high school. I can`t believe high school flew by so quickly.. very bittersweet!
I feel like this look is going to be my official summer look, it`s super fast to apply and gives me a glow! I would pair this up with a glowy foundation and some coral cheeks!
- Amber Lights e/s (all over the lid)
- Embark e/s (used VERY lightly on the crease and lower lashline)
- Blackout e/s (just to add a little pop close to my upper lash line)
- Bootycall e/s (all over the browbone and inner corner)
- Maybelline`s Illegal Lengths Mascara (just one light layer)
- Naked e/s (fill in my brows!)
Hope you guys like it, I`m in love with amber lights, it`s a beautiful gold. I really love highlighting my inner corner, makes me feel and look more awake!
On a more personal note, prom was on Friday! I`ve been so busy getting ready for all of these senior events coming up :) Ahh, it was so lovely - everybody looked fantastic including my date ;)
I`ll have some photos uploaded later in the date... can you believe my whole outfit cost a little over 100 dollars? Hair cost more than my dress.. and that turned out to be a disaster.. never getting my hair done again! But everything at the end turned out better than okay.
How`s your day been? :)
*photo belongs to me!*
Follow me on instagram: @amandaaloves