Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Curls are meant to be soft, silky and shiny! There`s nothing worse than stiff dull curls. blah. So depending on your hairtype and texture you might have to tinker with the instructions a little to get it just right. But here`s a basic way to get it done.
1. Apply a texturizing product to your freshly washed hair :)
2. Blow dry on low with a diffuser
3. if you still don`t have enough curl get your curling wand/iron whatever you got
4. use a small amount of styling wax (just a little!), sweep your hair to one side and leave it loose. on that same side, seperate a 3 inch section above your ear, roll it up into a twist and bobby pin it in place
5. Gently comb your hair to loosen the curls, add a little hairspray for you straight hair ladies
Enjoy your lovely hair!