Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
About a week or so ago, I made a semi-small purchase at Sigma and thought I`d share it with you guys because I always like seeing beauty hauls and I can`t be the only one.
I was actually surprised at how little I got haha I had to really fight off the urge to purchase the new "Mrs.Bunny" brush set because they`re so pretty and I wanted a brush holder but I already have the full brush set in black so I decided I needed to save my money lol Also, is it just me or did Sigma`s shipping costs go up? It was a little over $10 just to ship these items and I could have sworn it was way cheaper last time.. oh well.. on to the haul!
1. Brush Cup Holder: Like I said before, I needed a brush holder. I live in my own apartment while I`m away at college but visit home on the weekends so when I need to take my brushes with me, I`m usually jamming them inside a not big enough bag which isn`t good for the bristles. I`m glad Sigma started selling these holders without the brushes. I wish they sold the other colors too though.
2. Flat Top Kabuki: I LOVE Kabuki brushes. I have a regular kabuki from Sephora and also have the round top kabuki from Sigma. I always see people on YouTube use this brush for their foundation or powder so I decided to get it because I`m constantly looking for ways to make my foundation look even better
3. Precision Tapered: This is another brush that I always see people on YouTube use. I usually just use my fingers for my concealer but decided to try using a brush now so it`ll be more sanitary and hopefully it`ll look even better. I also heard this is good for getting your highlight really precise.
4. Precision Round: I got this just to get in around my nose and lip area to really get a nice and precise coverage.
5. Free Gift: You get a little gift if you spend over like $35 or something. I was kind of annoyed because this is the same gift they gave out like a year ago when I first ordered. I would think they would change it up every once in a while but I guess not.
thats all for my little haul. If you`ve tried any of these brushes, let me know how you like them and how you use them! Let me know if you have any questions