Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since I can`t wear sandals & flip flops for long periods of time, I have been on a hunt for comfortable yet fashionable sneakers for the Spring + Summer time. One pair I am loving are these Nike Roshe One Slip that I purchased from Finish Line. This vibrant pink definitely screams out Spring and Summer plus the insoles are super cute and tropical (no one will see them obviously though).
- Light weight shoes with nice thick soles for a comfortable wear
- I have wide feet and these are accommodating for my feet type so I am super happy because I tried other Nike Roshe`s and it didn`t work out for me
- These are meant to with your bare feet but I prefer super low cut socks but if you do wear these bare feet the insoles comes out easily so you can wash them which is a plus!
- These shoes go great with basics like a pair of jeans/white top and you`re set!
My only dislike?
- Since it`s roshe, the material is made with fabric so if you have long toe nails (which I had to cut), it`ll poke the tip of the shoes. And, overtime I think it could tear, but I don`t know.
Overall: I would highly recommend these! I wore these the past few weekends with over 8+ hours of walking combined and I have no pain for my back or my feet. I am definitely going to look into purchasing more in different color/styles.
OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
TOP - White Roxy Shirt
BOTTOM - Else Destroyed Jeans (My favorite that I always wear ~ I need to find a replacement)
HANDBAG - Michael Kors Crossbody Bag - Hamilton Style
Related Post: http://www.luuux.com/viz/nike-roshe-one-slip-my-summer-shoes