Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post is long overdue! I went into Walgreens to check out the Sinful Colors collection and to talk to a beauty advisor about Simple Skin products for a SheSpeaks promotion. I was not able to find an advisor, but I was able to find the Heartbreaker display and decided to get one of the new shades on that display. This particular week Sinful Colors polishes were on sale for 99 cents, and I honestly expected to go home with every shade because I sometimes have issues with compulsive buying particularly when it comes to nail polish LOL. I then went over to the regular display and grabbed two shades. Browsing around, I found myself in front of the Wet n Wild section on the wall and saw they were having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale with the Wet n Wild nail polishes, so I went a little crazy. I originally only wanted Disturbia (I was going to purchase a couple weeks ago and reneged then saw Yazs post and I was sold), but with the sale, I decided why not? Plus I was able to use coupons on the polishes so I ended up paying $2 for THREE Wet n Wild polishes! Score! Heres what I picked up:
- <strong>Sinful Colors Nail Polish Bare</strong> A very pretty nude tone shade.
- <strong>Sinful Colors Nail Polish Black on Black</strong> This is exactly as what its named, a deep, dark black shade.
- <strong>Sinful Colors Nail Polish Nirvana</strong> Lately Ive been getting more into neutral tones, I would describe this as a neutral, taupe/mushroom shade.
- <strong>Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color Disturbia</strong> This is SO gorgeous. Its very grape-like purple, yet vampy with microshimmers in it.
- <strong>Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color Through the Grapevine </strong>A dark pink with a tinge of purple.
- <strong>Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color Undercover</strong> A soft, reserved neutral toned pink shade.
So there you have it, my Walgreens polish haul!
<em>Have you picked up any of these polishes for yourself in your travels?
Are you planning on taking advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free for the Wet n Wild polishes at Walgreens? The sale ends mid-week if I recall correctly</em>
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.