Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is about a two month old haul from http://VitaCost.com. VitaCost is a website that sells beauty and health items at a discounted price. Their prices typically beat out the prices youd find on Amazon or any other beauty product retailer (for the most part). They also offer incentives to get $10 off your purchase by referring a friend and having them sign up while the friend also receives $10 off by signing up through your referral link. I do admit you think youre getting a fabulous deal but the only downside is you have to pay for shipping which is (typically) a flat $5.99. So in essence you are really only saving $4 off your order but nonetheless youd be spending less than you would anywhere else, so its kind of a wash. But anyway onto the haul!
Here are the items I purchased (please do note these are first time buys for me but I did research the brands and purchased some items I saw recommended by a few of the YouTubers I subscribe to):
- Natures Gate Biotin Shampoo
- Natures Gate Biotin Conditioner
- Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap with Shea Butter
- Alba Botanica Natural Acne Dote Deep Pore Wash
- Kiss my Face Natural Moisture Shave Cream
- Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin Spray
- Mygrastick Roll On (migraine roll-on relief)
- Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads
BTW if you have an Ebates account you can get 3.0% cash back on your purchase so even more savings!
Have you tried any of these products or have you purchased anything from VitaCost?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.