Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my haul from Target last week, perhaps even the week before? I cant quite remember but I do remember I went to Target to get household items and ended up with over $100 worth of randomness in my cart. Yowzah! I always go down the back of the aisles because thats where the clearance sections are usually set up in my local Targets. I tend to like to peek through whats on clearance because sometimes Target drops their prices significantly for no apparent reason, so might as well get a good deal when the timings right, right? I got some pretty great deals on the pictured items because I had high value coupons for the shaving items and the deodorant. Got to love coupons!
Heres what I picked up:
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Value Pack (Both were $3.40) which I believe was less than the price of one single bottle.
- Dove Deodorant double pack
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Kit
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant pack
- Gillette Venus & Olay razor w/ mini shaving cream
- Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick Atomic (this actually wasnt ringing up so the girl just sold it to me for $2)
- Elf Shine Eraser sheets
Have you been sucked into Targets grasp as of late?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.