Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a few week old Target haul as the pictures have been sitting on my camera waiting for me to post them so I figure its about time I get around to that! This is really a dollar section, clearance section and random its on sale so I must buy it sort of haul. When I had popped by the dollar section I noticed they had a lot of coffee related items signs, coasters, stirrers, note pads, key chains, etc. I decided to get the stirrers since Im always grabbing for a big spoon to stir up my coffee in my travel mug. I also got an 8-pack of coasters because I bring drinks into the bedroom with me and when I put something down thats going to sweat, I dont want the sweat to in turn ruin my bedside table or leave water rings on it. So I figured Id grab a pack to just throw under my drink wherever I decide to set it down. But before I keep babbling, onto what I picked up:
- 4 pack stir sticks
- 8-pack Coaster that reads I am only as strong as the coffee I drink & the hair spray I use.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Antioxidant Infused Body Wash in White Peach + Ginger. <em>I seriously have been lusting over this body wash FOREVER because I LOVE the smell and it was on sale $4 so I grabbed it. I wish these were cheaper because I would seriously ONLY buy this body wash I love the scent that much.</em>
- Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea & Soy Cuticle Oil
- Nivea Intense Moisture Medicated Lip Repair
- Goody Simple Hair Style Modern Twist
- Goody Simple Hair Style Pony Pouf
Have you tried any of these products?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.