Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my haul from two weeks ago. I popped into Walmart after running a slew of errands and did some random shopping. I originally went into Walmart to get some B12 and Biotin and of course I cant just go to one section and leave I have to look around. Otherwise, thered be absolutely no use to go in ANY store. At least in my book. Honestly, I really wish someone would hire me full time as their personal shopper because that would be marvelous.
Heres what I picked up:
- Large Facial Cleansing Pads (Cotton rounds) I know I could have gotten the smaller version at the dollar store, but I wanted the larger ones for now.
- B12. This just helps me stay alert. For a very long time I was really tired all the time and my doctor found my B12 was slightly low so she told me to take a B12 supplement and it really does help.
- Biotin 1000mcg. Before I started taking these I was taking Gelatin for my nails but switched to Biotin to see if I could have some change in my hair and my skin. I have noticed my nails are growing at an increased rate and are really strong. My hair does feel slightly thicker, but I need to give that department a little more time before I say yay or nay.
- Suction cup soap dish. This is really crap. I bought it to put my Lush soaps on, I stuck it on the wall, walked out of the bathroom and 2 minutes later heard CRASH and my Lush soap was smashed into bits. Fabulousness!
- Goody Quikstyle hairbrush. I had seen Krystal feature a post about this and started peeking down random stores hair care aisles so I could get myself one. I found them at CVS but they were a little under $14, so when I found it at Walmart I want to say it was $11.
- Onyx Professionals 3-2-1 Dry nail polish drying spray. One thing I dislike about painting my nails is waiting the time it takes to dry. So I purchased this. That is BEFORE I saw a Yahoo Beauty feature saying you can dip your painted nails (air dried by 2 minutes) into really cold water and the water will freeze the polish on your nails. You then pat your skin dry.
So there you have it, my Walmart haul!
Have you tried any of these products? If not, would you like to?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.