Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my Target haul from, well, probably over a week ago. Ive had the photos to upload and I just havent gotten around to it.
I went to Target and struck gold on the clearance rack. I found Nicole by OPI polishes for $3 and under, Revlon polishes for a little over $1, Elf products for 90 cents, Maybelline eye shadows for $1.78 (which I had a $1 off coupon towards!), Sally Hansen nail polish remover, and a Sonia Kashuk makeup brush.. I also picked up some deodorant for my boyfriend which I was able to apply a coupon towards as well as some Simple products that Ive wanted to try out and I had coupons off of those as well. I love shopping with coupons it makes the shopping experience so much better!
Heres what I picked up:
- Sally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover
- Sonia Kashuk Medium Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush
- Maybelline Eyestudio - #20 Navy Narcissist Paid 78 cents after a coupon!
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Simple Eye Make-Up Remover (trial size)
- Elf Make-up Remover Cleansing Clothes
- Elf Eyeliner & Shadow stick in Moss 90 cents on clearance
- Elf Glitter Gloss Crystal Cranberry 90 cents on clearance
- Nicole for OPI Sounds Grape to Me
- Nicole for OPI The Right Thing
- Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish Espresso
- Revlon Nail Enamel Plum Seduction
- Axe deodorant
So there you have it, my Target haul!
Have you scored any good deals at Target as of late?
Have you tried any of the products listed above?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.