Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is Shailene Woodly at the 84th Academmy Awards. She wore a white dress by Valentino Couture. The star actress of the movie "Descendants" kept her look quite simple, even with her makeup.
Makeup Shailene wore:
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer
- Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer
- Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer
- Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Bronze Light
- Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara
- Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer
- Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Suede
- Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Gypsy
- Hourglass Trace Lip Liner in Bare
- Hourglass Prodigy Hydrating Lip Gloss in Eden
That does seem like a lot of products, but her makeup is very simple. I`m just not sure about the dress, it makes her look much older than she actually is. For me it`s a miss.
What do you think - hit or miss?
- Picture is not mine, taken from the link below