Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What`s more perfect for this cold winter season than shabu shabu? For those who don`t know, shabu shabu is basically a Japanese form of fondue where paper thin slices of meat and raw veggies are dipped into a hot broth and eaten with rice or noodles (along with the broth). Diners can dip the meat and veggies and different types of shabu shabu sauces depending on their preference. Shabu shabu, though it looks intricate, is very very very easy to make and eat, which makes it perfect for holiday dinners or gatherings!
1. Pour 2 cups of water into pan and add dried seaweed. Simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Pull seaweed out after the water begins to boil. You can season to your taste by adding miso or sauces. The broth is really dependent on your preference. I like making it taste like miso soup!
3. Before serving, make sure to slice the meat thinly (or buy it pre-sliced which is easier). Make sure it`s thin so it can cook easily in the broth. Place on a dish.
4. Bring broth to a boil and eat veggies like shitake mushrooms and enoki mushrooms. I also like to add tofu and fishballs.
5. Once it`s boiling, you can enjoy! Simply dip in the meat and eat to your heart`s desire! :)
Hope you guys like ittt! :)