Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone in Maximum Strength: I seriously go through these like crazy! This was my like, 5th bottle in the last year and a half -___- Anyways I love and adore this holy grail nail polish remover, and I am yet to find something better!
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara: This mascara is just okay. It does make my lashes look nice and dark and everything, but that`s about all it does. I prefer LBFusion instead. I don`t plan on repurchasing this.
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: I love and miss this mascara already! This was my 4th tube of it probably, and I will defiantly be buying it again! I love what this does for my lashes!
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers in "Vanilla Bean Noel" and "Fresh Picked Watermelon": I love these! They smell amazing (regular hand sanitizer smell makes me SO sick!) and work well! I have been buying these for years and will continue to!
- Crest Tarter Protection Whitening Toothpaste: This was just okay. Nice and minty, but didn`t do anything outstanding for my teeth. I`m not picky with toothpaste though, so I might repurchase it and I might not. I just depends on the prices at the time lol.
*Photo is MINE.
hair skin makeup