Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*picture is mine*
I began the month of September with a little bit of splurge, spending a few bucks on some products that I felt I needed at that time. Here are these amazing products that I laso recommend:
- Gerocossen Supless anti cellulites serum, with caffeine, ivy and chestnuts
- Elmiplant Cellufight, anticellulites gel, with guarana, black pepper and marine alleges,
- Nivea sensitive lotion
- Bourjois Paris Delices de Soleil, shower oil with vitamine E
- Elmiplant energizing massage oil, with mandarine and ginger
- Vichy purifying mousse cleaning gel, for sensitive skin
- C Thru perfume, in rose fragrance
- Elmiplant daily exfolianting gel, with lemongrass and bamboo particles
- Garnier Skin Esentials day cream
- Mary Kay Advance Moisture renewal treatment cream.
As soon as I will try these products, I will review them. Although, to be honest, I doubt that I will use all these products until I run out of product. I will probably give them to me friends if I do not like them, or if I get bored with them.