Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I finally got around to posting my September beauty favorites. This month was a little awkward for makeup and beauty products because of my areas transition from summer to fall. Sadly, we really didn`t have a fall. The temperature one day would be 85 degrees, and down to 50 the next. So when getting ready in the mornings, I had to adjust my routine to the melting weather or the frozen solid one. Hopefully October is a more structured month for me. I also have many new products to try out this month, so I`m excited to see what ends up in my October favorites at the end of this month.
Anywaaaayyy, let`s get into it!
From left to right:
1. Victoria`s Secret Fantasies Deep-Softening Body Butter in the fragrance Love Spell
2. Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo in Dark and Deep Brown (for dark hair)
3. Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil
4. Forever 21 Pink Cat Patterned Makeup Bag
5. Almay Smart Shade Concealer (I am in light)
6. CO Bigelow Triple Task Eye Treatment
7. Avon Lipstick in the color Rich Ruby
8. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in the color Peach Kiss
9. Bed Head Rock N Roller Bubble Curling Wand
10. Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume
Find links to all of these products along with my review on each other them on my blog http://dreamingindakota.blogspot.com
Source link: http://dreamingindakota.blogspot.com