Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello everyone so these are the products i`ve been wearing for the last month:
- Morrisons Shea body butter- smellss so good not to strong i only use in on my arms and legs and i`m almost out.
- Uriage thermal water - use it after my powder
- Rising coco conditioner- THE SMELLL smells just like coconuts i use it on my ends it`s really good but if it wasn`t i would still use it anyways xD
- Skino makeup wipes- this is a huge favorite of mine for a long time costs less than 2.00EUR and it even takes waterproof eyeliner and for sensitive skin
- Estee Lauder Projectionist - amazing mascara nice long brush and nice formula makes my eyelashes look so long and not clumpy it`s just a sample size because i can`t afford it.
- Nº7 protect & perfect intense beauty serum-(sample size) i use this under my eyes to reduce fine lines and it`s amazing of course it`s not a miracle but i see a little difference because for year i`ve been rubing my eyes because of my allergies and it helps.
- Eyelash curler- I got this at a local store for less than 1.95 and works amazing i will never buy one for 20EUR if they are all similar don`t hold it to close to your skin and it won`t pinche
- Chanel waterproof eyeliner in Marine- Gorgeous dark blue i use this on my waterline sometimes because i don`t like black i only use this on special occasions because it was a gift.
- LUUUX duo fiber brush - amazing quality i have this for over one year and it`s perfect i love 95% of this kit but this one is my baby xD i don`t own any flat top brushes not even the elf one because i can`t afford it but this works great for me blends my foundation in a minute.