Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month flew by so fast! My favorites this month is definitely filled with new products I found this month as well as discovering old favorites.
1) Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle - I LOVE this scent!! Its currently sold out online but definitely go to the store, Ive seen a couple at every one Ive been to. Everyone need to smell this! Its so yummy and smells just like pumpkin and waffles.
2) Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Moisture Lotion - Im not sure why this is a lotion since it looks like water. I bought this in Hong Kong and everything is in Japanese so I have no idea what anything says on the bottle haha. But this stuff is seriously so moisturizing. Its my new favorite toner.
3) One Direction Our Moment perfume - Not sure if you can tell by my default pic but I might like One Direction just a little bit so I pre-ordered this without even knowing what it smelled like. But Im so glad I did because its such a girly sweet scent and I love it. Its light so its not overpowering and its fruity and a little floral.
4) Victorias Secret Pure Seduction body spray - Ive only had this for a little over a week but I love this fruity scent. I feel like it should have a sweeter, younger name instead of Pure Seduction because when I hear seduction I think of a sexy scent and this is definitely not sexy lol Its more girly and young in my opinion.
5) Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Scrub in Dreamy Vanilla Woods - I got this during a semi annual sale and this is a scent from last fall but it just smells like plain vanilla. This scrub is so moisturizing and creamy, I hope they bring this formula back.
6) Tangle Teezer - This is seriously so amazing!! It gets rid of my tangles and doesnt hurt at all. I will never go back to a regular brush ever again.
7) Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss - This is the best smelling lip balm I have ever tried, not to mention it works! I love this product and I want to try the other flavors.
8) NARS Eye Shadow in California - This eye shadow is a bronzy orange and its perfect for fall. This is so pigmented and lasts all day. NARS always has such great quality products. Definitely want to pick up more eye shadows now.
9) Lancome Hypnose Star mascara in Noir Midnight - I got this as a sample from Sephora and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. I think it gives more length than volume but my lashes look so good and I usually like more volume than length.
10) Tweezerman Tweezers - Caved and bought these expensive tweezers but I used my Ulta points so luckily it wasnt too bad but I would spend the $22 if I ever lost these. Theyre so easy to use and gets the tiniest hairs.
What were your September favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3