Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- This haul is super late, like two months to be exact. If you`re a Beauty Insider with Sephora, then you know that every December they give out a $15 gift card for Christmas. However, since I`m a VIB, I got a $20 gift card. I had to use that bad boy up! I bought some things I had been wanting, but wasn`t too sure on. The first thing I got was the Bare Minerals Well Rested. It`s basically a white powder that you put under your eyes to make you look like you`ve had tons of sleep, when really you feel like you`re dead. With a 2 year old and a 3 month old, I need all the help I can get! The other thing I got is a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I wasn`t sure about this because of the plum undertones, but I`m so glad I did. It`s a gorgeous blush and I love the Amazonian Clay line in general. I also put in a code to get a deluxe sample of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser.
<strong>What I Got</strong>
- Bare Minerals Well Rested
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Deluxe Sample of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser
- Did you take advantage of the gift card if you`re a beauty insider?