Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Lots of people have been going crazy with this VIB sale that happened last week. I am actually not a V.I.B. but a girl I met on YouTube was actually super sweet enough to give me her coupon code because she wasn`t going to use it. I was so thankful! I`ve been really wanting to try new higher end products because I like to stick to drugstore stuff since they are more inexpensive and I usually don`t go to crazy getting new things I pretty much just repurchase the things I know I love. I thought it was a great chance for me to pick up some stuff to try out and I also knew that Sephora always comes out with great gift sets this time of the year.
I went with lots of peoples advice and got a gift set full of different products I could try out to see if I liked and wanted to get full sizes of. Plus they are also a good deal in terms of $$$$.
I picked out the Sephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials Kit. This was $75, but it says it is a $186 value. I got $15 off of my purchase with the code I was given. This set includes 10 items. Five are full size items and the other Five are like deluxe size samples.
Full size items:
1. Nars Orgasm blush- I already own this and it is one of my favorite blushes. I sort of wish it was a different shade or brand, but it can be good for someone who does not own this cult favorite. I will either keep it as a back up or give it to my mom.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner- I don`t think I have ever tried anything from Stila, but I love liquid liner and the fine tip looks so great. I am excited to try this out.
3. Benefit They`re Real! Mascara- I got a sample size in my Glam Bag this month, but this was so awesome to get a full size!
4. Sephora Collection Microsmooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Sunset- I have never tried the eyeshadows from Sephora, but these neutral baked shadows look so pretty!
5. Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly- This is a shimmery muted plum color gloss with gold shimmer. I have never tried this product either.
1. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder- I have heard amazing things about this powder. It is pretty small, but it will be awesome to try out.
2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- I haven`t heard too much about this primer or the brand, but I am always up for trying a new face primer since I don`t have one I love.
3. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment- I have heard lots of great things about this brand and this particular face product. I tried it this morning and so far I am liking it!
4. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil- I know this brand and product is very popular and also pretty pricey, but the size of this is great to see if I like or not.
5. Chloé Rollerball - I honestly never really cared to smell this before I ordered the kit and I didn`t even think I would like it, but I actually really like this. I only own 3 perfumes and I have not gotten a new one in years so it is always exciting to get a new fragrance.
If I were to purchase the 5 full size products on their own it would come out to about $107 which already shows how amazing this set is in terms of the price. These are also all very popular items. I am so excited to try everything. Unfortunately this set is out of stock already. I do think I want to try out more of these sets because they are a good deal for what they include.
What did you get from the sale?