Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It seems I`m a bit addicted to hauls huh? Well here is another one! I was at JcPenny yesterday to get a few things for our home, and we so happen to have a Sephora inside of ours. Well...I saw a sale section from a mile away and I just couldn`t resist! And I got some amazing deals! Most of the products on sale were Korres, I was told that the brand is going to be discontinued, boo! If you saw my other haul from Sephora (http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/huge-sephora-sale-haul-pic-heavy?blog_id=6485), I also had quite a few Korres products which I purchased from a different Sephora in a different city. My Sephora had all different products, yay! And as always, I will include what I purchased, the price, and a description! Enjoy!
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush & Bronze On The Go: $10 - I thought this was a great little set! I already know I love the bronzer, so having another one dosen`t hurt at all! It also includes the 12 hour blush in Dollface, I`ve been wanting to try one of these blushes for awhile now so this was perfect! Each product is 3.4 grams, which is a generous size!
2. Korres Zea Mays Velvet Blush in #15 Natural: $5 - I thought this was an absolutely gorgeous nude/neutral blush! I already own #17 Orange/Brown and I absolutely love, so I knew I would love this one as well! It`s the perfect nude/neutral blush to balance a dramatic eye or an intense lip!
3. Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Quince: $3 - I`ve heard really great things about the lip butters, so why not try it out for $3?! I swatched the tester and the shade was really gorgeous! It`s a beautiful sheer deep pinky coral. I loved it so much that I picked up (2!)
4. Korres Cherry Lip Gloss in #54 Fuchsia: $4 - This was actually the last one and the last shade so I quickly put it in my shopping bag! I have one of these glosses already, and I LOVE it! It smells so yummy, just like cherries. And it contains cherry oil to hydrate and moisturize. This is a beautiful deep fuchsia.
5. Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipstick in #54 Fuchsia & #28 Berry: $4 each - I also own one of these already, and I love them! They are very creamy, very pigmented, not sticky at all, and very long wearing! They also smell great, just like raspberries!
*all images are my own, do not steal*
I am very happy with everything I purchased, as usual! I always try to buy items on sale, rather than pay full price. I would definitely check your local Sephora to see if they have any Korres products left since they are being sadly discontinued. I`m not sure if Korres will still be sold online still. If you want to see anything reviewed, please let me know! I do plan on reviewing everything soon...I have tons of products that I`ve been testing out in order to review haha!
Happy Luuuxing! :)