Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Are you addicted to the Sephora sale section like I am? It should be a crime. I feel like I`m ALWAYS looking in the sale section...just so I don`t miss a great deal! Well I wrote a post about another Sephora haul I did about a week ago, and then I said I had placed another order...and here it is! ALL the products were on sale and they are a totally new brand for me, Ultraflesh. I`ve never even heard of the brand until now, but the prices were great so I thought I would give a few products a try! PLUS the 500 point perk was exactly what I was waiting and saving for! Some of the products are still in stock, but if you want something, hurry! Here is what I got!
1. Ultraflesh Tinted Moisturizer: $17 - This was originally $34, so for half off, I figured I would try it. I`m always on the hunt for a great tinted moisturizer, especially for summer. I chose the lightest shade, Diaphanous, tinted moisturizers seem to run a little dark on me. It`s packaged very beautifully, and it claims to have a primer already in the formula, as well as Spf! I can`t wait to try this!
2. Ultraflesh Ultragloss Luminous High Shine Lip Gloss: $9 each - These were originally $18 each, so again, they were half off. They claim to be a high shine and moisturizing gloss. I love the applicator on these! It`s a very soft slanted rubber applicator! I got (4) shades:
* Aglow: (sheer pale pink sheen)
* Aurora: (neutral pink shimmer)
* Heat: (sheer poppy red)
* Sunlit: (sheer peach sheen)
3. Sephora Make Up Brush Cleaning Wipes (30 ct): $3 - Since these were on sale, I figured these would be great to have on hand! I`ve used them before and they work really nicely!
4. Free Samples: Of course, with every order, you get your choice of (3) free samples
* Bvlgari Jasmin Noir perfume sample
* Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume sample
* Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
* Deluxe Sample: Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial Cream (I entered a promo code)
5. Tarte: Intro To Amazonian Clay Try Me Kit: 500 Point Perk - I`ve been saving up my points for awhile, and I`m so glad I did! This is an amazing little kit! It includes:
-LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Lively (FULL SIZE)
-EmphasEYES High Definition Inner Rim Eyeliner in Black (FULL SIZE)
-Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
-ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer
-Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder
*all images are my own, please do not steal*
I`m really happy with my haul, and reviews will follow soon! Let me know if there is a certain product your interested in for review! And of course, if you do have 500 points in your beauty bank, I would definitely use them for the Tarte Kit, it`s the best one that they have had in awhile! Go Sephora!