Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Morning Loves! So yesterday I came home from work and there was a package on my front porch from Sephora, yay! I placed the order about a week ago online. I`m currently waiting for my second order which will be delivered today! I want to share my first order with you! A few items are sale items that might still be in stock, and a few items are regular priced and are in stock. I will include pictures, a short description and the price. If you want anything reviewed, please let me know! Enjoy!
1. Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Set: $36 - I`m a big fan of Tokidoki and I own a few of their palettes, but I`ve never tried the single eyeshadows. This set comes with (6) full size eyeshadows and the set retails for $90, what a deal! And the packaging is beyond cute as always! This set is limited edition and an online exclusive. Each eyeshadow is inspired by a tokidoki character. The shades included are:
*Killer Candy (royal purple pearl)
* Bruttino (golden turquoise pearl)
* Soya (vivid yellow green pearl)
*Diamante (opalescent pink with iridescent glitter)
*Samba (icy gray pearl)
*Choco (bronze suntan pearl
2. Tokidoki Prisma Gloss in Sandy: $5 - I love these glosses! I bought a different shades already when they first went on sale quite awhile ago, and I decided to just go ahead and get this one too. It`s a green gloss, but it`s mostly clear. These are packaged SO cutely! These glosses are very smooth, moisturizing AND smell like blueberries!
3. Sephora Collection I.T. Stippling Brush: $8 - I`ver heard great things about Sephora brushes, but I`ve never tried any. For $8, I couldn`t pass it up. The original price was $35! It`s beautifull made and I love the hot pink handle. Although the brush itself is a little on the smaller side, I`m going to try to use it for foundation. If that fails, I`ll use it for cream blush!
4. Bare Minerals Multi Tasking Face in Well Rested: $18 - I actually heard about this product from youtube beauty guru Emily Noel. She uses this (in her shade of bisque) as a concealer trick. She says it totally covers dark circles and brightens up the undereye. I chose the shade Well Rested, it`s a yellow ivory that brightens. Bisque seemed like it may be a tad to dark for me.
5. Bare Minerals Deluxe Pack: Free - This was a free gift that came with my order! I entered a promo code in at checkout! It`s a generous sample of the mineral foundation (I chose shade Fairly Light), a cute little kabuki brush, and a sample of the PrimeTime foundation primer.
6. 3 Free Samples: Of course, with every online purchase, you get 3 free samples! With this order I chose:
*Billionaire Boyfriend eau de parfum
*Givenchy Photo`Perfexion Fluid Foundation
*Clinique Duo - Repairwear Laser Focus UV Damage Corrector & Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation
*all images are my own, please do not steal*
I can`t wait to try out all these products so I can do reviews soon! And trust me, with all the hauling I`ve been doing, reviews are going to be everywhere haha. I think I`m most excited about the BM Well Rested and the Givenchy Photo`Perfexion foundation sample. I`ve read nothing but amazing reviews on this product! It`s $47 but if it`s really as amazing as it sounds, it will be worth every penny. I hope you enjoyed this haul and be on the look out for part 2!