Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hard to believe I reached Sephoras VIB status! When I received the Welcome to VIB card with an order I had placed online I saw it and thought I thought I already was VIB!! lol. Anyways, I recently placed and order only and used my VIB 10% off coupon and got some new items and as well has some re-purchased must haves.
- Sephora Hold it Together Blow Dry Clips: I was going to purchase the Dry Bar brand ones at first but these ones were more affordable! I`ve really been into blow drying my hair to style it and I needed some clips to better hold my hair when doing so and I was at first a bit hesitant to buy these because they cost a bit more then what I would probably pay for hair clips but after using them I will say they are pretty awesome! They hold my hair up with ease and they are easy to use when your in the middle of doing your hair. I probably could find this for cheaper somewhere else but Ill most likely look for them somewhere else when I want or need to get more in the future
- Tory Burch Signature Roller Ball perfume: I had actually purchased several of these for some of the women in my family for Christmas that came in a cute firecracker box type of packaging during the holidays and I really liked the scent and so I decided to get one for myself!
- Chloè Perfume: Chloe is my all time favorite perfume EVER! I recently ran out so it was time for a new bottle!
- Clarisonic Brush Heads: I`ve repurchased this time and time again and the Clarisonic is a product that I will forever use in my skincare routine. I had just put on my last brush head replacement so it was time to buy a new pack. I like to have a pack of brush heads in stock for backup because when it comes time to replacing the brush I like to have a new one to pop on right away because I`ve forgotten in the past and probably went a week or two before getting new ones.
- Glam Glow Superuud Mask: This item I was so iffy about buying because of the price, but I had just kept hearing so many good things about it so I finally took the plunge and bought it. I still haven`t used it but I`m excited to try soon. Have any of you tried this and if so how did it work out for you?
EBATES: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
SHOPELATELY: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!