Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>*All pictures belong to me: Please do not take without prior permission!</strong>
<em>Remember to click the pictures for the best quality & clarity (:</em>
It`s about that time of year when everyone starts preparing Christmas gifts for their loved ones and close friends! I`m practically going broke buying the perfect gifts for all of my friends and family T_T It`s all worth it though, because I know that everyone will (hopefully) enjoy the things I get for them ^^ I recently made a trip to Sephora because I heard about the Rewards Cards that they were giving out! I unfortunately didn`t receive one in my email, but I called a Sephora representative, and he said that they would still honor the discount if they looked up my account. I thought this would be the perfect time to go and find some gifts for some of my friends :) Keep reading to see what exactly I bought!
<strong>For My Best Friend</strong>:
<strong>Marc Jacobs DOT Eau de Parfum Spray</strong> ($48)
- My best friend loves to collect perfumes, so I knew I wanted to get one for her for Christmas :) I wasn`t exactly sure which one to get her, but I heard great things about this one, so went to smell it in person! It actually smells really light and fresh, so I thought it would be perfect for her! The smallest bottle looked the cutest, plus I didn`t want to get her too large of a bottle in case she didn`t like it as much as I hoped, so I went with the 1 oz bottle.
<strong>Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad</strong> ($5)
- I included this in her gift because I remember her saying that she wanted to try something like that after seeing it in BubzBeauty`s video :P Since I needed to add a couple extra dollars to take advantage of the Rewards Card anyway, I knew it was just meant to be! Hopefully she likes it :)
<em>This was actually one transaction, so the total came out to be around $53 plus tax. Although I`m a VIB on my online account, for some reason, they said I was only a BI, so I only got $15 off my $50+ purchase. That was okay though, because I had a $5 gift card from the Wrapp App! In the end, my total came out to be $40.57, which isn`t too bad~</em>
<strong>For A Close Friend</strong>:
<strong>Sephora+Pantone Universe Color of the Year Blush Duo</strong> ($7!)
- This collection came out in the Summer of 2012, and I believe this blush duo retailed for $26 at the time of its release. I found it on sale in store for only $7, so I knew I had to get one for myself and for someone else! Only one of my close friends actually wears blush, so I thought it would be perfect for her! Not only is the packaging modern and sleek, it`s quite weighty, so feels very high quality and durable! The 2 blush colors are also beautiful; one is a matte peach orange-pink, and the other is a shimmery coral :D I think it would definitely be worth the $26, but I`m glad I got it for only $7!
<strong>Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio</strong> ($9)
- I`ve already bought 2 of these trios for myself because I love the primers so much! $9 is such a great deal for this set, so I thought I`d get one for my friend too!
<strong>Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7-Day Sample Set</strong>
- My best friend bought a Lancome Skincare Set for her mom at Sephora, and one of the sales associates was kind enough to give her one of these 7-Day Sample booklets! I was surprised to see this because I thought they stopped giving these out, so I went and asked for one too :D I`m considering giving it to my mom to see how she likes it! Hopefully she really sees a difference in her skin! ^^
<strong>Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Single Samples</strong>
- The sales associate was kind enough to give me 2 extra samples of it, which I really appreciated :)
<strong>Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector</strong>
- She was also nice and gave me a single sample of the Visionnaire! I thought that was really sweet of her! The full-size bottles of these are super expensive, so I`m excited to have my mom try all of these out! Maybe I`ll use the single samples for myself ^^
That`s it for this haul! Sorry I couldn`t really show you full details on everything since most of them were gifts! Either way, hope you enjoyed it :D Hopefully you all got to take advantage of the Sephora Rewards Cards before the promotion went away too!
<em>Tell Me: Did you take advantage of the Sephora Rewards Card you received? If so, what did you get? How is your Christmas gift buying coming along? Let me know in your comments below! :D</em>
<strong>As always, feel free to rate this post, add me as a friend, or follow me! :) If you`re feeling extra loving, you`re more than welcome to do all three! </strong>
makeup skincare beauty