Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday I went to the mall with a friend just to get dinner but I had to go to the Sephora store to check out theyre clearance products. Well, I ended up buying a few things
First I bought the Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara in black. Ive only tried like 2 Too Faced products, theyre face primer (Primed and Poreless) and theyre eye primer (Shadow Insurance). I like this brand because they dont test their products on animals and I really liked the only 2 products I own from them. I like the brush, its similar to the Benefits BadGal lash mascara brush.
I also bought the Make Up For Ever, Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in N27. Its a very pretty lipstick color, its like a dark pink but it looks so natural on the lips. I love it! It smells great, its a moisturizing lipstick and it was so cheap.
I also bought their Cleansing Water. This is the 3rd time Ive bought this product, I like to use it after I use the makeup remover wipes. This product leaves my skin very clean and makeup free.
I bought the Sephora Deodorant Spray just to keep in my bag has it is so small.
The reason I first went to the Sephora store was to buy their waterproof eye makeup remover, since mine its almost at the end. Ive probably bought like 15 or more of this makeup remover because its the only makeup remover Ive ever bought that takes off the waterproof makeup I wear in my eyes.
Finally, I bought the Sephora Nail & Cuticle Care Pencil that my mother asked for.
What I bought:
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara, originally it cost 21 (28 USD) but it cost me 8 (10 USD)
- Make Up For Ever Lipstick Rouge Artist Natural in N27, originally 19,90 (26 USD), it cost me 9 (12 USD)
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water 8,50 (11 USD)
- Sephora Deodorant Spray 4,90 (6 USD)
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 6,90 (9 USD)
- Sephora Nail and Cuticle Care Pencil, on clearance as well cost 2 (2 USD)
-> Have you tried any of these products?
- Pictures are mine
* My blog: http://mybeautymoon.blogspot.pt/ *
Source link: http://www.sephora.com/