Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I headed over to the mall yesterday with Sephora in mind, and I only bought 5 things that I had gone in there to buy. I was proud of myself lol. I finally splurged on a high-end foundation (And popped my MUFE cherry!) because my drugstore ones are failing me, and I also got a new and LE palette that I have been lusting after. I decided to complete my Betsey Johnson for Sephora by O.P.I collection, and semi-invest in some decent skincare. I also bought the travel size of a mascara I was wanting to try and redeemed 100 points for a reward of something I have been wanting to try anyways! I`m SO excited about this haul! This is what I got:
Clinique Great Skin System - Skin Types 1, 2 ($27)
- 1.7 oz Liquid facial Soap Mild
- 3.4 oz Clarifying Lotion 2
- 1.7 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
- Silver Travel Bag
Too Faced Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow Collection ($36)
- 9 Eyeshadows in: "Sugar Sand", "Plumeria", "Cocoa Beach", "Peach Fuzz", "Coral Crush", "Chocolate Sun", "Sunbeam", "Mermaid", "Toasted Coconut"
- 3 Look Cards
- Shadow Insurance Eye Primer Sample
Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in 115 ($42)
Travel Size Benefit They`re Real! Mascara ($10)
Betsey Johnson for Sephora by O.P.I Nail Designs Stickers ($5)
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil: 100 Point Perk
If you want a review on anything, just ask! xox
*Photos are MINE.
skin makeup beauty