Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For the past week Sephora was holding a special sale for their VIB and BI members, offering an additional 15% off all of their products. I always look forward to these promotional sales and I always try to take advantage of these sales.
I picked up the following products:
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Limited Edition Collection
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Creme Lipstick
- Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo
- Dr. Brandt Glow Serum Set
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream
- Boscia No Pores No Shine Treatment
- Shiseido SPF 30 UV Cream
- Tarte Blush/Bronze On The Go
- Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels
- Free Samples!
I am most excited about the Sephora + Pantone Universe set because the colors are absolutely gorgeous and definitely screams summer. Also, I have been on a major skincare kick and have done my research on so many products, so I am taking advantage of the sale now to try some of the products I have had my eye on for a while.
What was also nice was that because I went tot he in store event last week, they gave me a bag full of great samples to try out.
I will definitely be doing separate reviews on all of the products, but do give me some time to really test out all of the skincare before reviewing.
Check out the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE GIVEAWAY I am hosting: http://www.luuux.com/community/sephora-pantone-universe-giveaway?blog_id=31398