Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here is a little haul that I did on http://Sephora.com a month ago; I actually bought this right before they had the extra 20% on top of sale, but the 24/7 shadow pencils were sold out by then so I`m glad I snagged these beforehand.
Urban Decay 24/7 Jumbo Shadow Pencils
- Originally $34
- On sale at Sephora for $19 (these are not available on http://Sephora.com anymore, but it`s still on the UD website)
- Was on sale for $12 on Hautelook yesterday
- Comes with 5, almost full sized, pencils:
» Sin: champagne
» Juju (set exclusive): light taupe
» Rehab: taupe
» Clash: turquoise with silver glitter
» Delinquent: purple with purple glitter
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Exposed"
- This blush has gained a lot of popularity in the beauty community
- It`s a pink/purple/brown/nude shade (it looks blah in the pan but it`s pretty on the skin)
Smashbox AM/PM blush duo
- On sale for $7
- I think this was once in a set
- Features a light peachy pink blush and a bronzy peach blush
I don`t buy anything from http://Sephora.com unless there is a good sale or incentive to do so. I had a 10% off coupon for being a VIB, and then I also used ebates, which got me 8% cash back on my purchase that day, so I was able to get a little money off and back for my purchase :)
Thanks for reading! Reviews to come as I try out everything. The Tarte blush will probably be the first item reviewed.
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.