Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Blog Post from Life, Love, & Lipstick
Subscribe today for upcoming reviews, hauls, and giveaways :)!
This haul was from a few days ago and I am very excited to share it with you! I had a very long conversation with the skincare specialist that was working that day and she was very helpful! I will have a post coming soon with all her tips and tricks! She helped me pick out an eye cream to help keep my eyes looking youthful. She said she normally recommends Algenist because in all the years she has worked at Sephora she has seen the results the product has.
1. Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - This eye cream is pretty pricey at $65, but right now Sephora has a boxed set with a full size eye cream and some extra free goodies! Comes with a deluxe sample size of gentle cleanser and an eye serum. For the same price and eye cream size I of course went with the set. She said this product will help to brighten my eyes, so I should see improvement even though I don`t have wrinkles yet. I`ll make sure to let you know if I see any results or not!
2. Bite Beauty Lip Shine Lipgloss in Sante - This lipgloss I really dislike because of the taste :( It smells good, but has that dreaded lipstick taste. If that doesn`t bother you then it`s worth trying. This gloss isn`t really sticky, but is on the more thick side.
3. Bite Beauty Luminous Créme Lipstick in Retsina - I really liked this nude color, but just like the lipgloss it as the same yucky lipstick taste. It just makes me completely sick to my stomach. This product is probably going back to the store. From now on I know to stay away from Bite products, which is too bad because they do have nice colors. I think I am always so drawn to the products too because they are edible lol, but they taste too icky to want to eat!
4. Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Grege - These eyeshadows have such a lovely silky feel and are very pigmented. Grege is described as "light brown shimmer/ cream shimmer/ light taupe sheen/ plum brown sheen/ gunmetal grey shimmer".
5. Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum - I actually bought this product a while back and didn`t care for it. I was recently looking for a good primer with the hopes it would add some length and volume to my lashes. I spotted this in the store and decided to give it another try because I didn`t exactly give it a fair chance as a primer. I was basically just putting it on at night for lash growth, but I also didn`t give it long enough to see results before deciding it was a waste. It actually is a good primer. It did what I was hoping it would in giving the appearance of longer thicker lashes. As far as promoting lash growth I can`t say as of right now.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface - This is the 6th Tarte blush in my collection. These are absolutely my favorite blushes!