Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Blog Post from Life, Love, & Lipstick
Subscribe today :)!
I wanted to create a blog for the simple reason of.. I buy too much stuff! Whenever I am looking for new products I always do my research first: reviews, swatches, and of course prices. I am always on the look out for great cheap alternatives.. of course I do splurge every so often. I have come across some really great products, now I just need someone to share them with :)
So yesterday I decided to venture out to Lush & Sephora at the Mohegan Sun Casino location. I haven`t been in weeks, had a little extra money, and wanted to get my beauty fix!
It probably doesn`t look like it, but I managed to get away with only spending $30 yesterday. Saving that Sephora store credit I had from a while back really came in handy.
1. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy - When I first smelled this fragrance I really did not like it. For some reason I gave it a second chance, and I`m glad I did. It smells great on my skin. It`s not an ultra long lasting perfume, but I personally don`t mind that because I tend to get overwhelmed after a while anyways.
2. Ralph Lauren Big Pony #3 Body Mist - I first smelled this in a magazine. It was my favorite of the 4 scents. I decided to go with the body mist A. because it`s cheaper/bigger and B. because sometimes I prefer less concentrated scents.
3. Escada Rockin` Rio - I`ve been looking for a fruity scent for summer and I think I may have found it. I have not tried this on yet and sometimes scents can tend to change a little on skin, so I`ll let you know how that goes.
4. Korres Cheek Butter in Philia Rose - I really love the Korres lip butters/glazes so as soon as I saw this I wanted to try it. I have actually been looking for a nice cream blush. When I swatched the color, it was very natural looking. Once I try the product out I will post swatches and a review.
5. Lush Tea Tree Water Toner - Reviews on this are good, so I`ve got high hopes. I`ll let you know how it goes.
6. Lush Floating Island Bath Melt - This smells like cake, so I couldn`t resist. I have tried some of their other bath melts and I love them. They turn into a milky moisturizing bath that smells delicious.