Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
"Ingredients for 10 people:
400 ml of coconut milk
200ml of milk
200g of Sugar
60g of desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon of cornstarch well filled
8 sheets of gelatin
3 egg whites
200 ml of cream
10 tablespoons of water
190g of Sugar
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
500g of diced mango
1. In a pan, place 200g of sugar, cornstarch and coconut.
Gradually add the milk and stir.
Finally, stir in the coconut milk.
2. Bring the pan to medium heat and cook over low heat, without stirring constantly, until it begins to bubble.
However, place the gelatin to soaking in cold water for 5 minutes.
When the cream starts to bubble, add the drained gelatine leaves and stir well.
After all well mixed, turn off the heat.
Let the cream cool completely.
3. After the cold cream, beat the egg whites very firm.
Whip the cream into whipped cream.
Wrap the cream with the cream.
Finally, wrap the egg whites with the cream.
4. Place the cream in a form with removable rim (26 cm).
Refrigerate until nicely stiff.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring to boil water, lemon juice, 190g of the sugar and mango.
Stir and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
Spent 30 minutes, go lightly with the wand, so it is little pieces of mango.
Stir and then it begins to boil, remove.
Let the candy cool completely.
6. At serving time, pass a knife around the rim and pull it out.
Spread the sweet mango over the semi-cold coconut.
And is ready to serve."
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.