Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Have you heard of Poshmark? Poshmark is a simple and fun way to buy and sell fashion (you could also trade too but it`s not recommended due to many people getting scammed). On Poshmark, you shop the closets of women across America! Poshmark is a free application designed for Apple and Android users. Poshmark makes listing your items for sale really easy and fun! Snap a photo of the item(s) you want to sell, add a description, mark your price and list to sell! I have been a member of Poshmark for almost a year now and I absolutely love this application!
Overview of Poshmark:
- Poshmark takes 20% of your sales (Ex. If you sell an item for $25, Poshmark takes $5 and will pay you $20) But for sales under $15, Poshmark takes a flat rate of $2.95.
- Buyers pay for shipping - flat rate is $4.99 and if you need more weight to your package, you could add for extra.
- You have to link your bank account information to get paid or have a check mailed home (I never picked the check mailed home before so I don`t know how reliable that may be).
- Easy way to get rid of unwanted clothes used/new/new with tags
My experience with Poshmark (Selling):
- I sold 100+ items and I am considered a Top 10% seller on Poshmark. I have sold pre-loved shoes, bags, clothes, new with tag designer handbags, wallets, iPad cases, iPhone cases, and misc. items.
My experience with Poshmark (Buying):
- I am pleased with all my purchases on Poshmark - never encountered a problem thankfully!
My experience with Poshmark (Trading):
- I traded once a new with tags Juicy Couture sweatpants for authentic Tiffany & Co necklace. The trade worked out fine and I am very happy!
My only compliant is you cannot upload pictures from your computer to Poshmark website.
Overall: I enjoy selling on Poshmark and recommend it to any other shopaholics out there. If you`re interested in trying Poshmark out (you have nothing to lose), you could use my code HWTFO to receive $5 in credits.
Are you a member of Poshmark? Follow me @SimplyMaiMai
Photos above are from my account / print screened from the Poshmark Application and made into a Collage.
My blog: http://simplymaimai.blogspot.com/2014/07/shop-my-closet-on-poshmark-simplymaimai.html
LuuuxWeeklyFashionComp Poshmark SellClothes AppReview
Source link: https://poshmark.com/closet/simplymaimai