Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone :)
Yesterday i printed some face/eye charts from KlairedeLys and I`ve never done makeup looks on paper but it`s so much fun, it`s a great way of trying looks without having to put it on your face and if you don`t like it you have to clean it all off.
Last night i had a "vision" of this look, a black smokey eye with a turquoise pop of color and i loved how it looked on the paper so in the morning i tried it on me, i like it, i love doing pops of blue/green for the day time so now i did one for the night time, i did all the steps i did on the paper:
- black base
- black eyeshadow all over the lid and crease
- silver/ shimmery gray on the inner corner
- middle - lower lash line - turquoise
- lower lash line - black (outer corner)
- highlighted with a cream color on my brow bone
- black eyeliner on the top lid
Something i didn`t do on the paper were the eyelashes they are difficult to do on a piece of paper