Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For the Christmas Holiday - My family, boyfriend and I went to Seaworld San Diego`s Christmas Celebration. This is my first time ever going to an amusement park on Christmas! I love going to themed parks during the holiday season mainly because of all the beautiful decorations!! Especially at night when all the lights are lit up, it`s gorgeous but a bummer the park closes early at 6PM but definitely understandable because all these workers are working on Christmas Day! I literally passed by hundreds of Christmas Trees throughout the park, I should have counted how many Christmas Trees I saw throughout the day.
What`s the difference between going during the Holiday season?
- Shamu`s One Ocean
- Shamu Christmas Miracles (Christmas Theme)
- Pets Rule Christmas (Christmas Theme)
- Sea Lions Live
- Dolphin Island Christmas (Christmas Theme)
- Clyde & Seamore`s Christmas Special (Christmas Theme)
- Santa`s Christmas Village (Visit Mrs. Claus and the elves)
- Snow World (Enjoy winter land with fake snow, make snow balls, etc)
- Christmas Store
- Santa`s Christmas Villege (Tree lighting)
- Reindeer Training Academy (Meet reindeers, play games, take a picture in Santa`s sleigh)
All the animals and rides remain the same. Also, some of the dining has Christmas Theme events and of course the huge difference is the decor throughout the park as you can see in the photos above!
Overall: My family and I had a wonderful time. It was busy at the park but nothing unbearable. We did miss one show Sea Lions Live due to the stadium being over crowed and we were 5 minutes prior. The recommended time was 20 minutes prior but that`s fine, we ended up watching the show at a later time. If you love Christmas trees, and in the spirit of the Holidays, it`d be fun to go during the holiday period.
Lastly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas wirh your loved ones, significant other, family, friends! Merry Christmas and have a Great New Year! And, Happy Luuuxing!
(Photos belongs to me!)