Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since my kids started school recently i decided to do some `School Spirit` inspired nails!
All you really need for this look, is a dotting tool or bobby pin, and a steady hand!
1. Apply a base coat
2. Apply 2 coats of your base color (I used Butler Please by Essie)
3. Choose and Accent nail and apply 2 coats (I used Blanc by Essie)
4. To make paw prints you want to put a drop or 2 of the color you`re using on a thick paper/envelope, and using your dotting tool start making little paw prints!
5. To make the lines i just used the nail polish brush, and moved my finger NOT the brush
6. Apply a top coat! (I used Essie`s No Chips Ahead)