Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey lovelies! I`m back with an OOTD! I wore this today and thought it was worthy of a post here. Usually, I wear yoga pants, a shirt, and a sweatshirt haahaha. But sometimes I like to dress up a bit, so here we go!
<strong>What I Wore:</strong>
Dress: Forever 21, $5.49 at Goodwill
Cardigan: American Eagle, $16.99 at Ross
Scarf: H&M, $5.99
Leggings: Zenana Outfitters, $4.99 at Ross
Boots: Style for Less, $16.99-$20.00
Ring: Part of a set from Jewelmint, $29.99
<strong>Some Spring Trends I`ve Been Seeing:</strong>
1. Color Blocking!!!! It`s huge again, and I just love it! I know it has nothing to do with my outfit, but I plan to color block a little more this season :D
2. NEONS. I love neons, but only in accessories ^^
3. Pastels: I feel like pastels are always in during the spring, so they`re in again! I think these are a much easier trend to wear than the previous two :)
4. Bight Jeans: I recently just bought a pair of cobalt blue jeggings and I can`t wait to wear them!!!
5. LAYERS: I love layering because the weather can still be a bit moody at times. Layering is a great way to accentuate what you like about your body as well!
<strong>Have you been into any other spring trends lately?</strong>
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1