Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For most of us, the school year has just begun. With such busy schedules, how could we find time to even do our makeup? Believe me, I`m the type that has always chosen sleep over dolling up, but this year I`m going to try my best to look awake with just a bit of makeup.
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer: A tinted moisturizer that evens out my skin tone
-Pros: a pump makes for fast application, enough coverage to even out skin tone (not blemishes), spf 20
-Cons: the product in the tip of the pump dries out easily so i always have a clump of dry product every time I use this, MAJOR white cast, need to blot frequently, not a great shade
2. Almay Truly Lasting Color- Honestly, just a powder I bought many years ago when I first began wearing makeup and wanted to use it up. It does its job of setting the tinted moisturizer.
3. NYC Bronzer in Sunny- A great budget-friendly, matte bronzer to contour with
4. NARS Blush in Deep Throat- A soft pink with subtle shimmers that gives my face a bit of color
5. Urban Decay Naked palette- A great variety of neutral eyeshadows that are perfect for everyday wear. It has everything you need: highlight color, all over eyecolor, crease, and outer v corner colors
6. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen- Pens are great for on the go and quick application, but this one isn`t as dark and smooth as I would like, which is why I use it for school instead.
7. L`oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner- A truly carbon black eyeliner for the waterline. The size is perfect to throw in my school bag for touch ups, if needed.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm- Not as moisturizing as a chapstick, but the color is so beautiful that it makes up for it. It`s a nude that doesn`t make you look dead, much like a tint of peach. Love it!
9. MAC Fix+- I use this last to set all my makeup and to get rid of that super matte look I can get sometimes.
mac makeup beauty