Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is how I currently organize my scarves. Up until a few weeks ago I just had them scattered all over my closet. Like so many others I have a pinterest account and Im always looking for ideas to organize. While doing so I found someones AWESOME idea on scarf organization. It didn`t require spending any money, all I needed was a simple hanger! I won`t lie, I wish I had came up with the idea. I would`ve just spent money on something from Ikea, or Bed bath and beyond.
Organizing your scarves this way is very easy. It takes no more than 5 minutes, looks decorative and cute. You can either place the hanger on your closet rod, or lay it on a flat surface.
1. Fold your scarves in half.
2. Place the loop under and behind the bar. Pull the rest of the scarf over the hanger bar. 3rd picture
3. Pull scarf ends through loop. 4th picture
4. Pull loop up towards hanger bar, and ends down. 5th picture
5. Tighten close to bar. 6th picture
6. Move on to next scarf
My hangers worked perfectly for this as I have smaller scarves that work well for ones hair or neck. Those tend to be a lot smaller in width as well as length. I used the small grooves on either side of the hangers to house my smaller ones.
How do you organize your scarves?
Pics are mine