Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have to admit that I`m the girl who walks down every beauty aisle looking to see if there are any good products on clearance...just so I can try them out and review them! I was at CVS about a week ago and I came across these: Say Yes To Tomatoes - Deep Cleansing Facial Pads. And luckily for me, they were on clearance for just $2.25, originally they retail for about $8. Each container comes with 50 pre-moistened pads. I`ve actually never tried anything from this line before, but I`ve heard some pretty great things. I`ve been trying these out for a little over a week now and I wanted to share my thoughts on this product and share some useful information:
*Key Ingrediants & Facts*
- 98 % natural
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- SLS and Petroleum Free
- Contains Sacylic Acid to help treat and prevent acne
- Contains Lypopene: a potent antioxidant found in red fruits and vegetables. Its anti-inflammatory properties encourage a balanced and clearer complexion while the vitamins are useful in the control of sebum secretion.
- I love the fact that it`s 98% natural AND paraben free, this makes my sensitive skin very happy!
- The pre-moistened pads make it very easy and perfect for travel
- I`ve noticed less breakouts and clearer skin
- This dosen`t dry out my skin or make it feel tight like other acne pads that I`ve tried
- Removes makeup, dirt and crime perfectly!
- My only complaint would be that the smell of the pads is a little strong. It`s not a bad smell, just very strong and takes while to go away
I`m really happy that I decided to pick these up and try them out! I use these pads after I`m done washing my face, almost like a "finisher". It removes any makeup or grime that might have got left behind...as you can see in my last picture! Gross huh? Gross, but effective. It dosen`t dry my face out or make it feel tight, which is a huge plus for me. I really want to try other skin care products from the rest of the line now! I highly suggest these for sensitive/acne prone skin!
*all pictures are my own, please do not steal*
Have you said yes yet?