Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When it comes to every day essentials like feminine products, I always try to stock up especially when it is a great deal! There are all sorts of deals for feminine products right now on http://Target.Com. What is great is that you do not have to clip any coupons!
For instances the current promotion is:
- Spend $40, get $10 off automatically for feminine / health products plus 10% off your entire purchase with the coupon code (CARTWHEEL) + if you have a Target Red Card you could save additional 5% (which I personally do not have)
- Some items prompt gift cards like Buy 3, get $5 gift card / Buy 2, get $5 gift card (depending on the item and varies on brands/items) so you have to shop around.
As for me, I prefer Always Radiant Infinity but Always Infinity line is just fine. The Always Radiant Infinity is just more girly with the packaging and design but costs a little more.
What I purchased?
(4) packs of Always Infinity Overnight Pads at $9.39 each
The promotion for the 40 count pads is if you purchase 2, you get $5 gift card. Since I purchased 4, I get a $10 gift card. Your gift card will be issued to you via text or email after you pick up your order (if you opt for store pick up) or after your order ships to you (if you opt for free shipping on orders $25+)
And, since I didn`t reach $40 yet to get $10 off, I added a filler item which I needed:
(1) Up & Up Anti - Itch 1% hydrocortisone Maximum Strength with Aloe Cream (as a filler to reach $40) at $3.17
Overall cost? I saved $10 from the promotion, plus 10% off and after tax I paid $29.07 and I got $10 gift card back so it`s like I paid $16 bucks for 4 boxes of pads ~$4 bucks per! Not bad at all. Then of course, you can repeat the deal if you`d like for more but I`m good for several months!
1. Do you tend to stock up when you find great deals like I do?
2. Any good finds at Target?
Want in on the same deal as I? Link is below!